Saturday, March 7, 2009

Well I'm not sure what happened to February. I had good intentions of keeping this updated on a regualr basis, but life has this way of "getting in the way".

February saw our 9th wedding anniversary. I can't believe that it's been 9 years already.

March hasen't brought us much good news so far. My Gramma has been readmitted to the hospital. She fell out of bed and cracked her head open on the nite stand. She's been doing poorly for some time now, but this was it. She is staying in the hospital now until they can find a bed for her in a facility with a higher level of care.

Miss Trinity also had to have her 2 front teeth pulled on thursday. They put her under general anestetic and she did very well considering. The roots on these teeth are insane! You can definatley tell they were no wehre near ready to come out. I'm guessing my beauty will be without her front teeth for more than a year! :(

This month is the start of a new life for us though. I have continued my job search to work outside the home and next week I have an interview for a position that would drastically change our lives. So cross your fingers for me and I'll definatley keep you posted! It's going to be rough leaving the kids but I think that this will be well worth it in the long run. Daycare has become a bit more of a problem though. I can't believe that there is so few daycares in our area and the ones that are open and accepting new children the prices are INSANE!!!!! It's frightening!

I've got some orders to finish up so I best getting moving on them today.

Lots of sales in my Etsy store this week: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5582362

And in my store as well: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5582362

1 comment:

  1. Crossing my fingers on the job. Childcare is expensive but if you get the job and its meant to be things will work out. I turned down two jobs before taking this one because I knew the others were wrong and this one was right (despite the junk)!

    I am continuing to pray for your grandma and sweet Trinity! Glad to hear she did well. My kids have the opposite problem, their teeth are falling out to early causing the not yet poked through teeth to shift making them an orthodontic nightmare - both of them!!!

    ReplyDelete