Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Beginnings!

Well, I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo! I have "qualified" and have been put into the pool so that when work comes available I will be called in. They have told me it could be the end of May or possibly not until the beginnign of Spet. I really am hoping for Sept, because it means alot less childcare issues for us. Both Kanina nd Trinity will be in full days at school so it will only be before and after school care on the days that Ross isn't home.

This week brought Kanin's 7th birthday and Ross's 34th birthday. The benefits of having the boys birthdays on the same day mean that because I gave hima son for his birthday I don't have to stress to much on gifts for him! lol Kanin got a good haul. I'll be back to post pictures from his party last weekend and his family birthday from wednesday.

Gramma is still in the hospital, but physically doing much better. If only the dementia would slow down now! :( We are just waiting on getting her into a care home, but it could take a long time!

This week will brings lots of appointments, lots of sewing and my parents 37th wedding anniversary.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Sweetie....I know you have been looking forward to the work...woot!! So now where are those piccies???

    ReplyDelete